Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Food Addiction

Food Addiction.

It's a thing.

Like a real thing, that people struggle with on a daily basis.

When we hear the word addiction, we think about drugs or alcohol, and maybe gambling as of late.  But we don't normally think about food.

I feel that's mostly because we need to feed ourselves to survive.

But truthfully the idea that we would use food to cope and manage the hard times in our life, makes sense.

I found this article about addiction, in particular food addiction.  It's important to understand the physical side of addiction, as much as it is to understand the emotional and mental side of it.







This subject is the epicenter to my passion, and drive!

Stay tune for more, as I learn, I hope.. so do you!

Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment